After an affair, your life doesn't belong to you anymore. For over a year, I couldn't control my own thoughts.
The turmoil in my head was viciously repetitive but savagely random. With this blog, I began to exorcise the demons holding my head hostage.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Need a Hug???



I know I haven't been posting as much as I used to.  It isn't because I'm tired of talking about the affair.  I gotta finish the story!  I'm no quitter.  I was tempted to bail when I started getting way too many nasty troll emails!  However, the fighter in me would never let them keep me from all of you.

I've been Crazy Busy!!  
(As opposed to just Crazy.  Nice change.) 


However...craziness be damned today!  
I had to take a minute to share:

It's National HUG Day!!

You all know how I feel about a good, old fashioned, nice and tight, comforting, caring, supportive, squeezolishous HUG!!
Just couldn't let the day go by with sending you a great, big ONE!!  

Hope and Hugs for all! 





***Real soon I'll get back to finishing the saga of my life after DDay.   In the next part of the tired tale I start grasping at nonexistent straws.  Hard to believe, but it got even more pathetic in Crazy Town!***

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for not letting the haters stop you from your mission! I can't wait to hear more of your story

Flaca said...

you deserve a break, lady! thanks for this post.. i need a hug so i'll send you a virtual one! HUGS!

i have been swamped too. its affected my blogging. its a good busy though. i think its helped me get better.

i may never be able to share my story the way you have... some points of humiliation are JUST TOO MUCH for me. you are an inspiration... whatever you choose to share... thanks as always!

Kate M. said...

Thanks for the hug, Shawn! Lord knows we all need one around here.

Fuck the hater trolls. If they're so secure in their beliefs and choices, then why are they even coming here? Why are they harassing you if they're so sure of themselves? If they were really so sure and secure, they wouldn't even think of spending their precious time on you/us.

Thanks for staying with us, Shawn. Our love & appreciation for you is a thousand times stronger than their pathetic bullying bullshit will ever be. ((((Hugs)))) back atcha!

TryingHard said...

Haters got to hate. That's their problem. You write a good blog that helps a lot of people and yourself. I think the best way is to delete and block their comments. Not being validated drives people crazy!

Hugs to you Shawn and can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I found this blog and I'm just so glad but not glad that you had to go through all this. I thought I would be over it by now but the shadows still are there, no, not shadows, it's more concrete than that. How do I deal with the aftermath? Help!